Classy Furniture

Monday, February 18, 2008


Wow! This is my kind of furniture stores. I love everything I see and there are numerous pieces I want to own. They carry different name brands, and guess what? They offer 40 to 50 percent off retail prices. They've been doing this since they started in 1949. You should see their collection, it's really nice, very simple and yet with a lot of class. Every room would look beautiful. I also like the idea of them putting a room planner in their website. When we built this house where we are staying, I've been going a lot of room planner over the net just to get ideas how I should fix the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP