I Miss my Laptop

Monday, February 18, 2008


It's pretty hard not having to do stuffs in my own laptop. I have my old one though, but it sucks big time. It's slow, very slow, even slower than a turtle, and I get impatient. Now I'm using my son's laptop, but only upon his disposal, if you know what I mean. I take advantage of it while there is school, because come weekend even if I cry blood, I can't use it. My son says I'm uber, because he is at my side while I'm doing this entry.

Back to the laptop. The service center says that it's going to stay with them for 3 weeks. The problem is the hardware that handles the wireless connection. Would you believe they don't have the parts available? Yep, they will source out, all the way from Singapore. BOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP