The Much Talk About

Sunday, February 10, 2008


Oh no! Didn't notice that I have not posted in this blog for ages already. A lot of things came up after the reunion. It was one helluva busy week really. I didn't even know how I survived. Anyways, I posted some pictures of the reunion here. You can actually see a few more in my other blog. This is the longest reunion celebration so far. Non-stop partying! There are plans of celebrating the Diamond Year in America, whoa! how cool is that. This is just a plan but knowing the people behind, they're gonna make extra effort to make this happen. Woohoo, so looking forward to celebrating 30 years...gosh I'm old =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP