New Look

Monday, February 11, 2008




Nope it's not me although there's something new with me too. Ish my 14 year old daughter decided she wants to have a new look. This time she wants to curl her hair. She says she pities me everytime I iron her hair. I actually do it almost everyday. Really Ish? Is it really me? Or you were just convinced that you look prettier with curly hair. Anyways, I was with her at Tony and Jackey when she had her hair done...it's called digital perm. It's soft and bouncy, big curls, the way she likes it.

And what's new with me? I had another eyeglasses made, this time with nosepads on...I still wanna have "betty boop" lashes even with glasses on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP