Nope, Not Tomorrow =(

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I thought I was gonna get it last Wednesday, because that's what Josh told me. He was the one who picked up the call and the guy from the service center left a message. Yes, he got the message right but he added something to it. I think he was playing an online game that's why he didn't pay much attention. Good thing I called the service center to verify if indeed my laptop was for release. And the answer I got was a NO. The part already arrived from Singapore but they are still in the process of installing and testing it. My, my, I'm getting a little impatient already. I hope to get it back before school's out, if not I will have to content myself with my 8 year old laptop =( that is sooooooooooooo slow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP