I have It Back

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wahoo! I'm now working on my laptop. Finally I was able to get it from the service center last Monday. As mentioned, they changed the system board. I was so scared of the software and programs I've downloaded, although I did a back up. It was all intact, and that was the first thing I checked when they handed it to me. I didn't bother to check if the wifi was working, lol. I'm glad that I have it back now. It's really different working in your own laptop, makes things faster and easier. If you noticed, I've been updating both my fashion blogs, it's because I can make use of Photoshop CS3, i'm no longer contented with what's installed in my son's laptop which is CS2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP