Pretty Shorts

Friday, March 14, 2008


I want these shorts badly, haha as if it's a matter of life and death. I actually posted this at The.Personal.Shopper.Wannabe. I just find it pretty, perfect for summer. It's on sale now but I still find it quite pricey, but never mind, I really want have it by hook or by crook. Hopefully I can have it by the 26th *keeping my fingers crossed*, if it's still available at the American Eagle Store and if they still have my size. I need to surf more for some items that I wanna have, I have a few on my list already and if there's any that I want, I can always email. Haha, how convenient is that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP