Something New to Feed the Family

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I think I have a family that is most hard to feed. I have to come up with something new, if possible everyday. I think I need to enroll in some Culinary Arts School or something, but that is just soooo expensive. I will just settle with the recipes I find in the internet. I must say that it is really very helpful, but the thing is, not all ingreadients are readily available. When this kind of thing is happening, I do my best to just modify making sure that it will taste good.

I've been serving the family with different kinds of chicken recipes, and the newest is my version of grilled chicken. You can view the recipe here. Promise, it's very easy to prepare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP