Vacation Property

Saturday, March 29, 2008




The internet junkie that I am, I come across different things whenever I am online. I particularly love house and home websites. Yeah I am dreaming of having a vacation property in the US. I have 2 sisters there and they don't really have plans of settling back home I guess. Anyways, I came across Branson and I really love the small community that they have. The place is just awesome and breathtaking. I like to live in a house similar to the picture I posted. Having a house amidst trees is just great. The atmosphere's very relaxing. Now I'm going to go through the land for sale Branson, who knows my dream will just come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP