Web Hosting Needs

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I was not really very happy with the services rendered to me by my ex web host. They claim that they are the best amongst all despite the fact that they charge really low compared to others. That lured me in getting them to be my web host. Little did I know that they were not at par as what they claim. My website was always down and it was just frustrating. There was a time that I really needed to write a post in my blog, but I couldn't. I wanted to bang my head because of frustration. And they were nowhere to be found. I couldn't even get hold of them. So I decided right there and then to find another one that does web hosting. Now I am very happy and satisfied with their services. They even had an upgrade just recently, and we were informed accordingly. Now that's what you call superb service. It's really very important to have a good web host, one that you can depend on and one that can take care of your website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP