Baldwin Products

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I came across Baldwin products when we were buildig the house where we're staying now. I've been looking for products in the internet a lot. The task of finding the right interior and exterior door hardware, bathroom accessories, and cabinet pulls was assigned to me. While doing my search, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful designs of Baldwin, just the way I like it. But the thing is, it was not available where we are staying right now. But given the choice, I would really pick those beautiful stuff I saw at doorhardwareplus.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP