Google Reader

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love my google reader, but sometimes I don't. I love it when I am too busy to visit my favorite blogs and I just read it from there. I don't love it because I am not able to leave some "love" on the blogs that I frequent. Of course I still want to visit your blogs per se but sometimes my time does not allow it especially if I have pending jobs and of course my life as a Mom. Sometimes I wish I had more than 24 hours to do just everything. To my friends who think that I don't visit your blogs, don't worry I am still updated, it's just that I do it in my reader.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP