Litratong Pinoy Entry

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Photobucket



I just want to share with you my week's entry at Litratong Pinoy. The theme is actually "tatlo ang sulok ko" (i have 3 sides - triangle) for this week. I know my entry is funny, but the thing is, I couldn't find any single thing with a shape of a triangle in the house, neither can I find anything in my photo files. Since I really do not want to miss taking part, I found some ways and you can now see it in the picture. It can also be submitted in last week's theme which was "bilog" (circle). Oh well, being resourceful helps, see I was able to come up with an entry. The same goes with life. Not everything is handed on a silver platter. We need to work hard to be able to achieve something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP