Mineral Makeup

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ever since I discovered mineral makeup, I have not used any other regular makeup. I really love mineral makeup because it suits my sensitive skin. It's made of pure minerals and vitamins. It does not contain the usual makeup ingredient which can be toxic and can sometimes cause allergies. Another reason that I go for mineral makeup now is because it feels so light on my skin, it's like I'm not wearing any makeup at all. I like the effect on my skin, and it does not cake or crease at all. If you ask me, I'd say...take the shift, go MINERAL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP