Nail Art

Wednesday, April 02, 2008





I found the time yesterday to do my nails, both fingers and toes. I was also able to some nail art, well stickers actually, the one I bought from Face Shop. Honestly I like doing nail art from scratch, meaning I do my own design. The stickers just looked dull on my nails. Or maybe it's a matter of getting used to the color? With my own design, I can play with different colors, which really makes it attractive. Oh well, maybe I will do it alternately, next would be my own design. Haha, the nailart on my toenail looked like fungus or something, it's funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP