The Value of Gold

Friday, May 09, 2008

Seems like many are drawn to silver nowadays. But I am still loyal to gold. Value-wise gold is still the best. Have you heard the price of gold going down? The value of other precious metals has gone down but never gold. Gold is really a nice investment. It is one way of preserving one's wealth. I know of a few people who really invest in gold bars, and they have made money already. Never will I forget what my father-in-law has said. Investing in gold is way better than putting your money elsewhere. I believe it's true, because if you decide to dispose of the gold nowadays, chances are your investment will return to you a hundred fold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP