Knit/Crochet Projects

Thursday, June 05, 2008






I really need to finish all of my projects. Well I'm not in a hurry with the crocheted bag though, but with the knitted scarves I should be able to finish it before July. I'm making progress, so I think I will be able to save on postage, since I can ask my friend to bring it with her to the US. She will be visiting my sisters. I hope they like the colors I chose. And if I can still manage to knit 2 more I would. Honestly I find crocheting easier than knitting. I can crochet with my eyes closed, but with knitting I don't think I would be able to do that, although I think I've already improved. I knit much faster now.

1 comments:

Soy 9:55 PM  

i love etsy stuff but i can never make one. my hands are made for nappy-changing only. hehe

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP