I Want HD

Monday, July 07, 2008

My 12-year-old son came to us one time. He was asking about HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface). Apparently the video game he is playing now has a choice whether you want to play it with high definition picture and color. I can see that not far from now, we will be having a HDMI wall plate attached to our walls. Why are kids nowadays so technical? They want to have the best as much as possible. They are so updated with the latest technology that I find myself quite barbaric for not knowing. Thank goodness for smart kids, haha. At least I get to update too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP