My 4 Blogs

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not many of you know that I maintain 4 blogs. Yeah call me crazy, like how can I manage 4 blogs? Actually I can't. My most active one is my dotcom. I'm trying give each blog it's fair share of posts. I'm coping up well I must say, well at least for the three namely this (PR 0), my dotcom (PR 2), and the Personal.Shopper.Wannabe (PR 3). I haven't really updated my fashion blog, don't blame me coz I've been staying home a whole lot, unless you want to see a picture of a woman clad in tee and shorts and flipflops, LOL. If you have time, kindly visit my blogs to get a glimpse of what it is all about. Thanks ^_^ .



Update: I just learned today that my dotcom was slapped a zero again...again...again. The.Personal.Shopper.Wannabe is down to two...oh well...I guess I'll just have to wait til it goes up...that's life, now matter how you want to understand it, you just can't. They are the "gods".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP