Short Vacation

Monday, July 07, 2008







I left for Singapore together with my SIL, BIL and a friend last Thursday. We came back yesterday. It was a fun trip sans shopping. Well I did a little shopping though, coz I couldn't stretch my shopping money to high heavens. There are a lot of things I wanted to get for myself, but I just couldn't afford it. Instead of shopping, we went on a food trip. Food's good there especially the dimsum at Crystal Jade (did I remember it right?). I think I gained a few pounds from all the eating. We did a lot of walking too, to check out on the stuffs on sale at the shopping malls. I love the shopping malls there, it's huge too. Good thing we stayed along Orchard Road, and the malls were just steps away. But that didn't stop us from going to the malls on the east and the west. Haha talk about shopping addiction. We spent a lot on taxi fare going to all the other malls. We didn't go to Sentosa or Night Safari or other tourist attractions anymore, since this is already our second trip to Singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP