The Camera

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am excited. I asked someone to buy me a P&S camera. It's the Sony CyberShot w300 that I am asking her to buy. Cool, 13.6 mp, beat that! I was supposed to buy it here, but since someone is going to Hong Kong, I asked her to buy it for me instead. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though, hoping that there is still some stocks left. I am already excited. I like it's macro feature, 5 cm, yeah that close. There is even a 1 cm close which is the T300, but there's one thing I don't like about it. Hopefully I'll get hold of it come Saturday or Sunday. Woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP