The Controversial Francesca

Tuesday, August 05, 2008




This is the 4th time that I am meeting Francesca and Michel. I am really thankful to them because every time they come to the Philippines, they always take time out to meet with me and Cuz. This time we brought them to Market! Market. Since I read in her blog that she wanted a taste of all Filipino food, I suggested that we eat at Kamay Kainan at Market! Market. Good choice she said, we all enjoyed our lunch. And I think she enjoyed the escargot (ginataang kuhol) the best. And since Serendra is just across Market! Market, we decided to bring them there too, well just for pictures since we were all in a hurry to go home to take care of some things. Never mind Ams, the next time you visit, babad tayo sa Serendra at inom ng kape. Hindi pala nakapag-kape si Michel.

You can find more pictures here.

2 comments:

Soy 7:37 PM  

Looks like you all had fun. When I visit Manila in 2 years' time (!), do you think we'd meet up? hehehe

JO 12:25 PM  

its good to have the chance to meet with fellow bloggers.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP