Beauty Day

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My daughter and I decided to have our monthly facials today. It's just actually the 2nd time for my 15 year old daughter. Yeah as early as now, she is already conscious and I think it's good. She already knows how to take care of her face. I took a picture of her with the mask on, but I doubt if she'll allow me to post it here. Maybe not a good idea too coz she really looked scary ^_^. Goodness, she'll get mad at me for doing it, so I won't. She didn't like me to take pictures in the first place, but she can't do anything about it. Yeah, Mom is mean sometimes. My son got mad at us too, coz he claimed that we didn't tell him that we're gonna have facials. Actually I mentioned it to him, but he was too busy playing PSP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP