My Own Version

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's my first time to actually prepare it. As usual I first tasted this at a japanese restaurant I frequent. I was like, mayo spaghetti? How does it taste? Out of curiosity, I tried it, and boy was it yummy! I actually do not know how to make it step by step nor the ingredients. I made a wild guess though when I made my own version. My ingredients included japanese mayo, nestle cream, olive oil, bacon, asparagus and garlic. That is the most I can come up with. Of course they won't be telling their trade secret, so it's up to me to discover. So far, so good, coz my family really loved it. And that's what matters most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP