Randy Ortiz "Aspirer" Gala

Wednesday, September 10, 2008



I attended the Gala Show of Randy Ortiz, Thursday last week I guess. Nice collection, though I was not able to concentrate on the clothes coz I was so excited to use my new P&S camera. I have yet to get used to the settings. I am very satisfied though with the outcome of the pix. Some were blurred though, that is what I will be working on. I should have a steadier hand too. Overall the show was great, two fell flat on the floor, but immediately regained composure...a true PRO!

1 comments:

Soy 4:23 PM  

Purple and pink are great combination. I don't like pink but this photo is fab.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP