10 PM Curfew

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's time for change! Well for me at least. I'm gonna start off by improving on my sleeping habits. If you know me well, I'm a true blue night owl, a nocturnal. Not that I am wide awake at night or something, but I can stay awake until 3 in the morning. Not anymore! One day I just decided to just sleep at 10, or should I say, I should stop what ever I'm doing (surfing the net) by 10 pm. It's been 3 weeks I think and I like it. I don't feel tired in the mornings. I feel that I am well rested although for now I am still not getting the 8 hour sleep that I want. It's because I wake up at 5 am to tend to my daughter. I only have one helper now, and if I won't help her get ready for school, she's going to be late for class. I don't take naps too, coz I will find it hard to sleep early. I hope I get all the benefits of getting enough sleep, health and beauty wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP