Christian Books and More

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Dad used to read bible stories to us during our family altar. I was exposed to a lot of bible characters at a young age. I miss that, I mean the family altar. I remember being excited and I always looked forward to the stories. I wish I did that to my kids since I brought with me one of the Christian books we have at home. The one that my Dad used to read us stories. I think I was only about 4 when my Dad bought that book. I do regret now that I wasn't able to introduce family altar to my kids, but it's not too late. I can introduce them to Christian books since they both love to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP