Coastal Scents Palette

Thursday, February 26, 2009









You can call it my latest addiction. I first heard about Coastal Scents from Krisa. I think she saw it in one makeup tutorial she watched at Youtube. She liked it so much and was convinced that the product is really nice. One consideration is the price too. Imagine for an 88 pc eyeshadow palette, it costs me only P1,100 which is a little over $21.95 which is the current market price of this product in the US. I already bought 2, the 88 pc eyeshadow palette and the 78 pc combination eyeshadow/blush palette. I've used it a couple of times already and I was able to convince my dancing buddies (well not really convince since they saw the effect on my face) to purchase it. Good thing it is available here in the Philippines from some ebayer, so it's not a problem. Now I'm searching for very good brushes. I want those MAC brushes but I just can't afford it. I'm trying to find a very good alternative though. I wish we had Loew Cornell brushes here coz I heard from those youtubers that they are really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP