My 3rd...as Ninang

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


I do feel awkward when chosen to be among the principal sponsors. They are actually my third "godcouple" whatever and however you may call it. I stood as one of their principal sponsors last Sunday at Plaza Ibarra. It's actually my first time to meet them so I feel honored that I was chosen. The bride is the daughter of my husband's bike trainor. Such sweet couple. I was short of crying when it was the groom's turn to say his vows. He actually cried and I was touched. For me it only shows his undying love and sweet intentions to the bride. To Jep and Lhet, wishing you unending marital bliss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP