What is it like in Arizona?

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Now I know the reason why there is a boom in the Arizona real estate. Don't blame me why I'm a bit ignorant about some States in the US, I just live thousand of miles away from it. Anyway, I found out that Arizona has really very nice climate. It does not get that cold during winter and it has a fabulous summer. I've known a lot of people who whine about winter in America especially if it goes down negative. It's time to move to Arizona, now I can tell them. If only I had relatives who live in Arizona, maybe I can pay them a visit so I can get to experience what it is to live in this beautiful state with a very fine climate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP