Still Waiting

Saturday, April 11, 2009










How do you like my nail art? I saw this design in one of my nail art magazines. I just copied the design and did my best so it would look like the one in the magazine. I think I did quite well, but it's still a little messy. Hopefully when the set of nail polish I ordered from ebay arrives, I will be able to do more justice to the designs I copy. I am so excited already. Can't wait to change the design on my nails now, after all it's been what? two weeks?

















Can't wait to get hold of all these nail polish. I won't change brushes now when I do my nail art, because each of the tube comes with this special brush that is easier to manage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP