The Creative Me

Thursday, June 04, 2009




















I'm excited to see my work...yep the one you see on the photos, incorporated in th gown of Nelson's niece. She'll be celebrating her 18th birthday and I volunteered to do the beadwork of her gown to make it all the more beautiful. I have not seen the finished product but according to the Mom of the debutante, it's really beautiful. I was the one who picked the design of both the gown and the cocktail dress and I accompanied them too to buy the fabric at Divisoria. Now I'm thinking, what am I in my past life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP