Doll Domination

Tuesday, June 16, 2009















Initially it was just Ish and her aunt who's going to watch the concert. Ish was given the go signal to purchase the tickets and I accompanied her to buy it. There I decided that I wanted to watch too. Good thing Ish's Dad was kind enough to buy me a ticket. I'm glad I did even if we were located somewhere at the back where all you can see are heads of the people who came to watch the concert. Ish kept saying she has height issues. I had height issues too, but I came in my 5 inch heel. Don't worry it didn't kill my toes, I love wedge after all. Sound system was not so good, probably because I was used to watching foreign artists bringing with them their own band. There was even a time that I thought Nicole did a lip sync.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP