How She's Grown!

Friday, July 24, 2009











Meet Ish, my lovely daughter! That's how she looks now and is already in her last year in High School. She is now preparing for her college entrance exams and is doing her best to get into one of the best universities here in the Philippines.

I just love my relationship with her, she is my bestest friend. I can tell her anything and she can tell me anything too. I call it the best Mom-Daughter relationship. She does not think twice whether or not she will tell me what and how she feels, she is just open to me and I love her for that. I often remind her that it's best to tell me everything so I can guide her and remind her of things that are not really clear to her. Probably the reason why she can tell me everything is that I'm not an imposing Mom. I give suggestions, but in the end she still makes the decision. I'm just glad that she is guided by God with the decisions that she makes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP