Uh Oh

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Seriously I can't believe that I haven't updated this blog. It's been more than 2 weeks I guess, tsk tsk tsk. What's happening to me? Honestly I don't know...come on...of course I know. I just needed to sort things out, and I didn't know that it will take this long. Nope it's not settled yet, but I am trusting the Lord that He will solve it for me. It's only Him who can do miracles and I fully put my trust in Him. All I need to do now is focus on myself...probably do a few new things, concentrate on my blogs, knit some more, etc. Anything to keep me busy in other words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP