My Beloved President

Wednesday, August 12, 2009













I was so sad upon learning the demise of my beloved President Cory Aquino. I have half expected it, but still. Anyway I was able to pay my last respect on a Monday, the first day of her wake at Manila Cathedral. The experience was all worth it despite the pouring of the rain. I am definitely proud that I was there and already a part of Philippine history. I was able to condole with her son Noynoy too (unexpectedly). He went out to thank the filipino people who sympathized with their family. As what I've written in that tarpaulin, President Cory, you will always be in my ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP