FarmVille

Saturday, September 19, 2009











I am playing FarmVille too. Gosh! The games you find in Facebook are really addicting. It eats up our time if we don't have discipline. Funny how I think about the crops that are about to expire or get rotten. It sucks when you can't get online. It's actually fun to play, you cultivate not only lands but your artistic side too. If you see all those farms in Facebook, you'll be amazed. It's really pretty. I'm going to make my farms as beautiful too. If it takes spending more time in FB I think I would, as I don't have the resources to buy coins, heh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP