Help Needed

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I think everyone knows what happened to the Philippines last Saturday. It's in the news, you can watch a lot of video in youtube too. It's devastating and it makes me cry watching scenes on the news. A lot of houses were wiped out, cars destroyed, and plenty homeless. It broke my heart seeing the aftermath on the day I first roamed the streets after the typhoon. When we got to GMA Kapuso Foundation to donate used clothing, I was holding back my tears...tears of joy that is. I saw boxes upon boxes of donations. It was overwhelming. But I know that more help is still needed. If in any way you can help, a penny will go a long way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP