Feeling Winter

Monday, October 05, 2009

We are already in the BER months and it's gonna be cold soon. It's also during this months that I love to go up to Baguio. And it is also during this months that I can wear boots, haha. Oh there's one thing I enjoy too, staying by the outdoor fireplaces. I love the heat fireplaces provide and I find it kinda romantic too staying by a fireplace. Huh, am I dreaming? I wish I can do it this year again, but I don't know really. Things are just not the way they are right now, so I really doubt if this will push thru. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP