BF Clothes

Friday, November 20, 2009
















When I saw the shorts (almost the same as what I'm wearing) in the display window of Zara, I immediately remembered my son's old navy shorts given to him by my sister. Nope he didn't get to wear it in fact the tag was still there when I decided to wear it. Then I went thru Ish's locker and found that plaid top. I think that was given by a uncle when he visited the Philippines. Anyway I got the inspiration to wear my so called "boyfriend" clothes when I saw the display. It doesn't really look bad after all. Next time I will be experimenting with the top. I already have an idea what to wear with the shorts next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP