Weight Loss Needed

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am nearly desperate. I can't do anything with my weight gain. It seems like I'm gaining weight each day. The last time I weighed, I was like 15 lbs. heavier. And guess what? I'm 2 pounds heavier again. I am getting desperate. Nearly looking into using this quick weight loss pill. What do you think? I am quite envious about the weight loss by some friends, I am not just sure if they've been using the same pill. But really, I don't know what to do with this weight gain anymore. Am I depressed or something?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP