She's Now Ready to Drive

Monday, February 01, 2010

I don't have car insurance. I had it only for a year and that was way back in 2003. I'm glad that I didn't figure in car accidents. Now that my daughter wants to learn how to drive and she wants to use my car when she goes to college, her Dad suggested that we get insurance this time. I found this discount auto insurance online and I'm hoping that I can find the exact coverage that I found. I wish we had that kind of site that offers insurance quotes for free. I'm not sure though if we don't have it. The normal practice here in my country is to e-mail the quotes or probably discuss it over a cup of coffee at the company's office. It would really be convenient if we can just get quotes and be able to compare it online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP