Ewwww for Blackheads

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Saturdays are mostly spent at the dermatologist's clinic. I guess this is the age where kids have problems regarding their skin. Pimples for Josh and blackheads/whiteheads for Ish. They both hate it that they could pass up their favorite past time just to go to their dermatologist. I wish I knew how to how to get rid of blackheads, so that it will save us a trip to the derma. It gets quite expensive if it's on a weekly basis. Money is hard earned, I wish I can do something about it. But then again it's not my thing, I might aggravate the situation more. I'll just leave it to the experts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP