I Want it Whatever It Takes

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I remember my dermatologist prescribing tretinoin for my acne. He said that it will help improve and will eventually get rid of the acne. I believe him, I no longer have pimples on my face, but I still get one or two sometimes. Probably when I'm too stressed out, I get it. I try to avoid getting stressed coz I don't want to go back to where I was before, a girl with lots of acne. It wasn't a site to behold I tell you. Anyway, you can read more about tret at www.tretinoinreviews.com. Hopefully it can help you solve with your acne problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP