Aero Boxing

Monday, May 31, 2010

I was out the whole day and I was even late for my aerobics class. I was greeted by the receptionist on the door and told me that the aerobics instructor was absent. They found a substitute, a boxing instructor actually. He mixed aerobics with boxing and I like it. Although it was a bit tiring, I will still do it if he teaches again. I am new to boxing and I don't have the correct form yet. One of the girls even commented that I turned the exercise into dancing, I think I did it gracefully *grin. And yeah when I checked myself in the mirror, indeed it was a graceful move compared to the instructor. But I want to learn the true form. Well give me a session or two, by then I will be able to get it right, hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP