I Can't Do Hip Hop

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I love Wednesdays! First hour of our fitness regimen is hi-lo, and on the second hour we do hip hop. I love to dance but I don't know why I can't do hip hop. I find myself funny when I do the moves. Is is because it does not fit my age anymore? Or is it that I am used to latin or belly dancing. I don't know but one of my friends commented that when I do the hip hop it's like I'm doing latin moves. I'm about to give up but what about my exercise? One hour is just not enough. Oh never mind, as long as I am enjoying what the heck!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  5:53 AM  

I love hiphop dancing. I dance hiphop still to these days as part of my fitness....I love combining hiphop with modern jazz. I used to dance for 3 hrs straight everyday , but now I can only last up to 30 mins. ....probably because my lifestyle is lethargic---mostly sitting down facing my laptop.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP