Pregnancy and Stretch Marks

Friday, July 09, 2010

When I was pregnant with my first born, I didn't know much. In the course of the pregnancy though, I discovered a lot of things but for some it was already too late. I didn't know much about cocoa butter and stretch marks, and it was actually my older sister who introduced me to it. I was complaining to her how my skin would get dark after I scratch. You see when you are pregnant, you feel an itch especially in the tummy area, probably because the skin has expanded. You can't help but scratch it and it leaves an ugly mark. Thanks to the cocoa butter even though it was too late it still helped. At least there were no additional ugly marks when I had my second child.

1 comments:

Unknown 11:33 PM  

The problem of Stretch Marks is almost something that woman always concern at the onset of pregnancy. There are several things you can do to prevent pregnancy stretch marks. You may use creams made particularly to help avoid unsightly stretch marks. You may wear a good quality full support brassiere to prevent the appearance of stretch marks on your chest area and breasts.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP