Sharon Live

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I got the chance to watch Sharon Cuneta sing live in her concert last Saturday. I was invited by Ate Marie to go with her coz she was given 3 choice seat tickets. Sharon lost weight I think but she is still on the heavy side. She promise to shed more pounds and I think she is committed to do so. The show was entertaining and guests included Ogie Alcaside, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Kuh Ledesma, Ai-Ai delas Alas, Pokwang, Piolo Pascual and Sarah Geronimo. Speaking of Sarah...oh wait I think I will just write about her in another entry, not that she is a favorite, I just notice something when she sings =)

2 comments:

StaLira 9:20 AM  

With Pokwang in the house, it's is funny. I like that girl.

HiPnCooLMoMMa 11:37 PM  

she sang with Ai-Ai, well i like ai-ai more

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP