Hard to Get Rid of Stomach Fat

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Are you preggers? Oh I thought you were pregnant. These are two sentences being told when they glance at my mid section. I know I have a big tummy, and indeed I looked like I was about 4 months pregnant. It's so hard to get rid of stomach fat and you really have to work at it. A simple diet won't do. Exercise alone won't do too. It should be combined I guess, but to some they want something else. It can probably do the job like what most women claim. Sometimes I am thinking of going into it myself since I am really frustrated that I still have the stomach of a pregnant woman, this time not at 4 months but probably 3. I think my aerobics helped!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP