Bags Aren't Packed Yet

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The passports of the kids will be released today. I hope I don't have to go thru the same line and I hope that it will not take me 3 hours just like when we applied 2 weeks ago. I hope too that everything is ok because I can't afford to wait for more working days, I just can't. Why can't we have a more systematic way of getting a passport? If some countries can do it, why can't we? Why do we need to pay for extra fee just to expedite the release? Can they not make it standard that we can get it at the same day we applied? Hope someone from the government hears me and the rest of the filipino people.

1 comments:

ace 4:02 PM  

which is something i also don't like about our government offices here. :( it takes forever if you don't have people helping you, no?

i hope you and your family can still go on a great trip together!!!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP